Terms & conditions
- Zynthian Shop is run by:
Susanna Fort Mancha
Cami de Rubio 36
43206 Reus (SPAIN)
- We ship from Spain (European Union). If you are ordering from outside the European Union, be warned that import duties could be applied by your local border authorities. This is out of our control. They decide when to charge and how much to charge. It depends on the destination country and some "random" factors that we ignore.
- We ship all the world using well-known shipping services like UPS, DHL, Fedex or National Mail service.
- We ship orders twice a week so you should receive what you order in a very reasonable time, but ... we are not Amazon Prime!
- We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) kits, not finished products. We assume you have read and understood the building tutorial
and have the required skills for building the kit/parts you are
ordering. We are not responsible of any parts broken in the building
process. It's your responsibility to take care and follow the
instructions carefully. We have reviewed the building instructions so
every step is clearly explained and documented, anyway, if you have any
doubts, please, stop building and ask for help.
- You can send your support questions by email (email@example.com) or better, in the Zynthian forum:
The zynthian community is quite active and you will probably receive an answer in a few hours.
receiving the package, if it looks damaged, you should reject it, or at
less, take detailed pictures showing the damage and the shipping
labels, so we can claim for the damages to the shipping company.
- If some parts are missing from the package, we will send you the missed parts as soon as possible with no charge for you.
- If some part is received faulty or broken we will replace it. In such a case, you must send some pictures from the faulty part and explain your problem. If it's not clear enough, perhaps you must send the faulty part for inspection. Anyway, if the part is really broken, it will be replaced with no extra cost for you.
- If you are not happy with
the product, you have 30 days (from the reception date) to return it and
we will refund you. For doing so, you must disassemble the kit and send
it back in its original state to the address above. You have to pay
the returning costs and we wont refund you until we have received the
product. If some part is damaged along the process or transport, we
would do a partial refund, depending on the damage. Using a good
packaging for the returned product will reduce the risk.
- IMPORTANT! When returning a product from outside the European Union, you have to clearly specify in the shipping documentation that it's a returned product and include a copy of the original invoice. If you don't, spanish border authorities (customs) will try to charge us for importation duties and we will reject the package, so it will be returned to you again.