HifiBerry DAC+ADC Standard
The HifiBerry DAC+ADC is the new Zynthian’s official soundcard. Its sound quality is excelent and Zynthian’s software is preconfigured to work with it out-the-box. The version we sell has been specially customized for zynthian, soldering the extra 40-pin connector you need for building your Zynthian Box.
The HifiBerry DAC+ADC features dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC & ADC, allowing to deliver a stable, low jitter audio stream. The Audio Input circuit includes a pre-amp that can be adjusted (via jumper) to 32db, 12db or 0db (Line-In).
- Stereo input and output
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown ADC
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Mini-jack stereo audio input
Input gain (configurable with Jumpers): 0dB, 12dB, 32dB
- Hardware volume control for DAC.
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit, customized for zynthian.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Three ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
Maximum input voltage: 2.1Vrms
Maximum output voltage: 2.1Vrms
ADC signal-to-noise ratio: 110db typical
DAC signal-to-noise ratio: 112db typical
ADC THD+N: -93db typical
DAC THD+N: -93db typical
Input voltage for lowest distortions: 0.8Vrms typical
Sample rates: 44.1-192kHz