HifiBerry DAC+ADC Standard
The HifiBerry DAC+ADC Standard is the former Zynthian’s official soundcard. Its sound quality is excelent and Zynthian’s software is works perfectly with it. The version we sell has been specially customized for zynthian, soldering the extra 40-pin connector that you need for building your Zynthian Box.
- Stereo input and output
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown ADC
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Mini-jack stereo audio input
Input gain (configurable with Jumpers): 0dB, 12dB, 32dB
- Hardware volume control for DAC.
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit, customized for zynthian.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Three ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
Maximum input voltage: 2.1Vrms
Maximum output voltage: 2.1Vrms
ADC signal-to-noise ratio: 110db typical
DAC signal-to-noise ratio: 112db typical
ADC THD+N: -93db typical
DAC THD+N: -93db typical
Input voltage for lowest distortions: 0.8Vrms typical
Sample rates: 44.1-192kHz